Tuesday, February 8, 2011

9 month stats

Gavin had his 9 month well baby check up yesterday, here are his stats:

Height - 29 inches (85th percentile)
Weight - 18 lbs (20th percentile)
Head - 18.25 inches (75 percentile)

So I guess with these kind of stats maybe he's destined to become the first male winner of America's Next Top Model?? Carter will love me saying that instead of "basketball player" :) His pediatrician says he is perfectly healthy, just genetically made up to be tall and skinny (I remember those days!)

A sleeping update......I am happy to report that after a week now of letting him cry a little at night, he is doing much better and last night actually slept from 7:30pm to 7:30am!!! It was unreal, I am SO hoping that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship between my precious baby and Mr. Sandman :)

No comments:

Post a Comment